- Which programs does PickMeApp work with?
- Do you have a workaround to transfer Windows Office with PickMeApp?
- Do you have a workaround to transfer Adobe Photoshop with PickMeApp?
- How can I get service for PickMeApp if I have a question?
- How much does PickMeApp cost to use?
- Will PickMeApp harm my programs or my computer?
- How to uninstall PickMeApp?
- What makes PickMeApp unique from other transfer solutions available?
- Why do you recommend to switch UAC off before using PickMeApp?
- Does PickMeApp transfer a product key?
- Does PickMeApp transfer applications from Window 7 to Windows XP ?
- Does PickMeApp support 64 bit Windows?
- Does PickMeApp support Windows 2000?
The great thing about PickMeApp is that is works with almost any application you have on your computer! Samples of common programs PickMeApp transfers are: the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Acrobat, Skype, Yahoo Messenger, Picasa, as well as many games. You can check a list of programs tried out with PickMeApp. It is important to ensure that the programs on the original PC can also be run on the operating system installed on the destination PC. For example, not all applications are yet certified to run on the Windows 7 Operating System. So if your second PC is running Windows 7 instead of the operating system on your original PC, verify that all the applications you want to transfer will run on Windows 7. Since PickMeApp does not modify your applications in any way, it cannot make an application incompatible with Windows 7 run on a PC with Windows 7.top>>
Yes , please see
Unfortunately we have no a workaround for Adobe Photoshop CS5.top>>
- Read PickMeApp user manual,
- Search our PickMeApp Forum for an answer,
- Registry and Ask your question on the PickMeApp Forum .
If nothing helps, please use support button in PickMeApp to open a support ticket ( for registered users).top>>
NOTHING! PickMeApp is in its beta testing phase, so for the moment – PickMeApp remains free.top>>
No. PickMeApp does not change any settings in the selected programs on your first computer. Our powerful technology simply captures the current state of your programs. The PickMeApp re-creation application installed on the second PC keeps a copy of each program at the point of its capture from the original PC, so you can always go back to a previous stage, or completely undo application.top>>
PickMeApp installation is merely extracting files from archive. By default, the PickMeApp installation extracts all files inside the PickMeApp_
First, PickMeApp is the only potable application management service. Even more interesting, PickMeApp is the only generic program transfer solution that has the power to transfer mostly any Windows programs, even those which are not developed yet!top>>
Good Question! We have found it may solve some of PickMeApp malfunction.
Eventual, while transferring program settings, PickMeApp might transfer products keys for some programs. For the best result please use any key finder tool, available in the Internet .
We may recommend the most advanced Recover Keys utility, able to recovery key for more then 3000 programs. There is no other a key finder tool with such impressive number of supported programs.top>>
No. PickMeApp does not support a backward transfer. The following transfers are not supported
- Windows 7 to Windows XP.
- Windows 7 to Windows Vista.
- Windows Vista to Windows XP.
- 64 bit platform to 32 bit platform
(Truly nobody supports it. Why? since Microsoft does not support a forward compatibility.)top>>
YES!, Starting from 0.5.13.2 version, PickMeApp supports 64 bit Windows XP, Vista , and 7.top>>
PickMeApp does not officially supports Windows 2000. The only option left for Windows 2000 users is to use PCMovertop>>
Copyright © 2013 PickMeApp.com | design by bureau.co.il